The Capacity+ Low-Profile Secondary Seal allows for maximized tank useable volume with reliable, worry-free operation. Featuring the lowest vertical height of any secondary seal on the market with the most versatile working range, the DirecTank Capacity+ provides the best option for tank owners to efficiently and reliably optimize working capacity of their tanks.
Featuring robust, custom-engineered components, and supplied with several key items pre-assembled, the Capacity+ is also simpler to install than competing products, requiring fewer installation man-hours and resulting in a safer overall installation process.
click image to download brochure (pdf)
Key Design Features:
- Versatile working range
- Robust abrasion-resistant wiper tip pre-wrapped with heavy-duty Teflon
- Excellent water shedding ability
- Unparalleled flexibility and working range
- Premium materials for long, worry-free operational life
- Pre-assembled components and installation-friendly features to minimize installation time
- Vapor Barrier Fabric provided pre-punched to facilitate rapid installation
- Non-metallic fabric support members to assist with water-shedding and prevent tearing or shearing of the vapor barrier fabric
- Materials are compatible with any product normally stored in floating roof tanks.
- Low Vertical Profile for increased working volume.
- Tight-Fit, Zero Gap design utilizing high-strength, hardened stainless spring steel compression members that provide uniform, consistent sealing pressure against the tank shell.
- Reliable, maintenance-free operational life.
- Allows for easy visual inspection of all components, including access to the primary seal.