The DirecTank DirectFlex Secondary Metallic Wiper Seal is manufactured under the guidance of our Exhaustive QA/QC program and ISO accreditation. Every seal is subjected to a thorough engineering analysis and validation process.
- Unmatched sealing performance ensuring tight fit against the tank shell with virtually zero gapping
- Hardened High-Tensile Stainless-Steel support plates providing continuous, reliable “spring-back” over the long service life for all operational and tank shell conditions
- Can be installed in or out-of-service
- Support plates are lapped and independent so they are not connected to one another, enabling sufficient degree of freedom for variable rim space and inherent flexibility
- Continuous vapor barrier fabric on the underside, so no need for unreliable gaskets on the support plates
- Premium vapor barrier fabric options, including Polyurethane and Teflon
- Wiper tip is bolted in-place, so no need for installing time-consuming rivets.
- Protector Clips on the underside to shield the wiper tip fasteners from contacting the tank shell
- Can be designed and equipped with burn-out ports for fire-fighting foam systems.
- Robust, customized components developed to provide continuous, worry-free operation
- Wiper tip is highly resilient and chemically compatible and designed to function in almost all conditions, maintaining a tight fit on even tank shells in poor condition with abnormalities and obstructions.
- Excellent support plate Compression ensuring a tight fit across entire working range
- Premium, independently certified materials with full traceability
- Simple, Safe Installation with all-bolted connections, no necessary hot-work, and no gasketed connection between the support plates
- Suitable for a broad range of service conditions, tank shell conditions, stored products, and floating roof types.
click image to download brochure (pdf)