Flexible Roof Drains
Charter’s MaxFlow SS flexible roof drains are an efficient, resilient, reliable, and widely used roof drain product in the AST industry. All MaxFlow SS hoses are specially engineered and manufactured by Charter Industrial roof drain experts with over 30 years of experience.
A flexible roof drain is a type of drainage system designed for efficient water runoff from flat or low-slope roofs. It consists of flexible components that allow for easy installation, maintenance, and adaptation to different roof configurations.
Checkout Directank’s Floating roof tank seals
- High carbon steel wire reinforcement
- Air tight seal – Hose to fitting
- Stainless steel exoskeletal jacket
- Nitrile rubber compound
- Working pressure 150PSI
- 70% to 100% Aromatic in most petroleum products
- Fastest lead time in the industry
- Internally expanded:
- Full Flow Design
- Smooth Bore Fluid Way