Our Heavy Duty Safety Shoring System for above-ground storage tanks offers a safe, efficient and convenient method for overhead support within a confined space of entry.
The Heavy Duty Safety Shoring System installs quickly and is easy to use while providing high capacity support for securing floating roofs during tank cleaning, inspections or repairs.
The versatile connections and ease of adjustment allow for installation around practically any obstruction.
Additionally, this system is ideal for floating roof construction with its level adjustment and height range. Custom fittings and beams can be installed at the top of the posts to allow for level support of pontoons, deck plate, framing girders, and equipment.
With the combined advantages provided, including strength, durability, adaptability, and accessibility, this system is a vast improvement to traditional cribbing and shoring systems.
click image to download brochure (pdf)
- Developed through rigorous engineering design and analysis, and load rating verified via independent testing.
- Based upon proven methods and technology used in various heavy construction activities around the world
- Designed to meet the rigorous OSHA standards for overhead scaffold support requiring a robust 3:1 safety factor
- Conveniently adapts to fit around obstructions
- Individual and assembled components can effortlessly fit through a standard tank shell manway without having to fully enter the tank
- Lightweight and robust
- Extremely safe with a high design safety factor and very good lateral stability
- High design safety factor and superior lateral stability
- Durable, versatile and reusable
- Designed to meet OSHA standards for
overhead scaffold support
- Third-party load tested
- Safe rated capacity of up to 30,000 lbs.