Safe Entry Equipment
DirecTank’s Heavy Duty Safety Shoring System, safe entry equipment, for aboveground storage tanks offers a safe, efficient and convenient method for overhead support within a confined space of entry.
The easy to use system installs efficiently while still providing high capacity support for securing floating roofs during tank cleaning, inspections or repairs.
The versatile connections and ease of adjustment allow for installation around practically any obstruction. Additionally, the system is ideal for floating roof construction with its level adjustment and height range. Custom fittings and beams can be installed at the top of the posts to allow for level support of pontoons, deck plate, framing girders, and equipment.
With the combined advantages provided, including strength, durability, adaptability, and accessibility, this system is a vast improvement to traditional cribbing and shoring systems.
Checkout Directank’s products
- Load rating verified via independent testing.
- Designed to meet the rigorous OSHA standards for overhead scaffold support requiring a robust 3:1 safety factor
- Conveniently adapts to fit around obstructions
- Individual and assembled components can effortlessly fit through a standard tank shell manway without having to fully enter the tank
- Lightweight and robust
- Safe rated capacity of up to 30,000 lbs.
- High design safety factor and superior lateral stability
- Durable, versatile and reusable
click image to download brochure (pdf)